Please take a moment to familiarize yourself with our return policy.
CALORE EQUIPMENT must receive your return at our warehouse no more than 30 days from the date the item was shipped to you. To accomplish this, we recommend that you obtain a Return Materials Authorization Number (RMA #) within 20 calendar days of the ship date to you, thereby allowing sufficient time for the product to be returned by a less costly shipping method, such as UPS Ground or receipted US Mail.
Returns received beyond 30 calendar days from the original ship date may be denied. Denied returns are subject to a return shipping fee if you wish the package returned to you. For valid returns, you are responsible for returning products to CALORE EQUIPMENT at your expense. Original shipping charges are non-refundable. Returned items originally delivered to you with free shipping are subject to actual original shipping charges being withheld from refund or credit.
You may return non-defective items within the stated time period for credit, less original shipping charges and a 25% restocking fee. Returned items must be in working condition and packaging must not be damaged or defaced. Please note that any special order items may not be returned. A product exchanged for a different item on our web site is not subject to restocking fees, but is however subject to additional shipping charges. For valid returns, the customer is responsible for the shipping fees to return the product to CALORE EQUIPMENT. To request a return, please see the return instructions under "RMA Instructions" at the bottom of this page.
For Defective Product
Please contact us immediately at (314) 329-7747 for troubleshooting defective or leaking products and further instructions. If possible, take digital photographs and forward them to firstname.lastname@example.org for review. We can usually solve the problem over the phone, avoiding any unnecessary returns. However after troubleshooting, products still found to be defective may need to be returned to us for testing. If this is necessary, you will be instructed to request a Return Authorization Number using the instructions below. All defective product returns are to be returned via a prepaid shipping method. Once the product has been verified to be defective, a replacement will be shipped out to you with shipping charges paid by CALORE EQUIPMENT. Defective items are subject to repair or replacement only. If a product is found to be free of defects once a thorough test has been completed, the customer will be responsible for the additional shipping charges.
Refused or Non-Deliverable Packages
Orders that are refused at the delivery point for any reason, unclaimed, or returned to CALORE EQUIPMENT by the shipping agency due to an incorrect shipping address (provided by customer) will be subject to a re-delivery charge, if you request the package to be re-delivered. UPS levies a surcharge for refused/undelivered packages. Original shipping charges are non-refundable.
CALORE EQUIPMENT reserves the right to refuse any return that:
- is missing parts
- is not returned in its original or equivalently protective packaging
- shows physical damage to the product or its packaging
- shows signs of use
- does not include a valid RMA number
- does not include our email response inside the shipping carton
Return Material Authorization (RMA) Instructions
If you feel you have a defective product, first call Calore Equipment @ (314) 329-7747 to obtain potential resolution to the defective issue. If the product is not defective and simply needs to be returned due to other reasons please follow these steps:
- Locate the packing slip/invoice included with your original shipment. You will need to reference this document when requesting a return authorization number.
- Email email@example.com requesting a Return Materials Authorization Number. Please include the order number, the line number(s), and the part number(s) needing to be returned.
- A representative from CALORE EQUIPMENT will reply with an email including a Return Authorization Number and shipping instructions. For non-defective returns, the customer is responsible for the expense of the return shipment.
- Package the items in the original packaging and include the email with the Return Material Authorization information.
Send the returns to:
555 Fee Fee Rd.